DealScan provides information on the global commercial loan market. It provides users with access to Reuters LPC’s robust database of detailed terms and conditions on over 155,000 loan and bond transactions.
Contains detailed deal terms and conditions on over 139,000 loans and high-yield bonds worldwide dating back to 1988, and selected coverage back to 1981
Approximately 200 to 250 new transactions added to the database each week making it the most comprehensive, up-to-date source for bank loan market data
Regularly audited to maintain data integrity and accuracy with over 300 transactions updated weekly.
DealScan contains over 200 search categories with dozens of new categories each year, enabling you to find the exact information you want in a timely and efficient manner.
- Search categories include lead arranger, market segment, lender parent, market of syndication, structure type, law firms and many more
- Search by SIC or Major Industry Groups with the new, more transparent Industry search
- View deals at the tranche level with the Facility Currency Search. Search using 70 different currency types
- Utilize the modified country search engine to access a list of the underlying countries that correspond to each region
- Search by borrower information including borrower, lender, sponsor, purpose, type, amount, term, fees, assignment, covenants, rating and many more
- Search by broad categories such as Market Segments (Investment Grade, Leveraged, M&A, Middle Market) or drill down to more specific criteria, like Specific Purpose, Spreads and Deal Size
- Search ratings from multiple agencies around the world, including Moody's, S&P, Fitch and more, or search across several agencies by rating levels
- Search deal information by pricing, covenants and fees
- Search by borrower parent, total debt to EBITDA, lender region, as well as many other additional categories
How to access this database
How to use this database
Basic information on how to use this database can be found in DealScan User Guide.